EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Sunday, October 17, 2010

VANESSA... by Dalva

I am VANESSA..
I am going to tell you a secret, but please, don't tell anybody.  I trust you...  They call me Vanessa, but Vanessa is not my real name.  I work for the government in an under-covered mission.  Tonight I will attend a VIP party, where I will be introduced to a lot of very important people.  They don't know who I really am and I will be introduced as VANESSA. I need to call the attention of everyone in the party, because I need to find out who is involved in the case I am working.  That is the reason why I am wearing a very beautiful and showing-up dress, but it is necessary. It is a very expensive dress, made with silver thread.  The shawl was made with plumage and specially for me to wear in this party. My mission is very important, but only you know about me and I am sure that you will not tell anybody about my secret.  When I finish the mission, I will tell you who I am and my real name.
I will see you soon !
Vanessa

TO VIEW A LARGER IMAGE AND ITS PATTERN, JUST CLICK IN THE PICTURE

1 comment:

Silvana said...

Ai que misteriosa essa Vanessa hein Dalva...rsrs...de qualquer maneira já sei que pelo menos não Vanessa não é seu verdadeiro nome é que é uma agente encoberta...rsrs...Está muito bem disfarçada com esse vestido de estrela, ninguém diria o contrário...rsrs!!!!!!
Então em se tratando do fio que você disse o resultado é belissimo, eu amei o aspecto do fio...e 1000 metros??? Vai dar pra fazer muuuuitos vestidinhos...rsrs..!!!!
Ah, falar aqui da Irish crochet, estou fantasiando um vestidinho nesse estilo ha muito tempo...(ainda sem tempo)...rsrs...um para a baby e um para Barbie...tenho uma receita da annies Attic que estava olhando ontem ainda, (rosinha) é muito lindo, mas fazer as rosas tão pequeninas será possível?? Deve ser um fio mais fino que o cotton 10 não acha??
Bom, me voy Vanessa....já me estraguei sua história...hehe!
Beijinhos Dalva, amei a colagem na foto!!! Perfeito!
Silvana