EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Friday, October 1, 2010

BARBARA... by Dalva

My name is Barbara
I did not get married yet.  I am just wearing my wedding dress, to take pictures for my wedding album. However, I will be getting married in a month from today and the wedding will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil. My fiance' is Brazilian and we will be living in Brazil after the wedding.  I am so excited... Brazil is a beautiful country and I am sure I will enjoy living there.Now I have to go because I have a lot of things to prepare for my trip to Brazil. Bye now.
Barbara
TO SEE A LARGER IMAGE AND MY WEDDING ALBUM, JUST CLICK IN THE PICTURE.

No comments: