EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SABRINA ... by Dalva

My name is SABRINA
I am engaged to a nice guy.  I love him a lot, but I feel that he doesn't love me like I love him.  I still think that he likes my best friend, but I never saw anything that would proves it.  The problem is that he cares about her a lot.  When we go out, he wants to invite her to go with us and he is very nice, kind and polite with her.  I know he is a gentleman, but I think that he gives much attention to her.  I am not jealous, I swear, but I feel that he treats her not just like a friend.  Well, we have a party to go next Saturday, and I will pay all my attention to know what is going on.  I will be wearing this lilac dress to go to the party.  I know he likes when I wear that color and I want to please him. If you visit me next week, I will tell you what happened in the party.
Bye..
Sabrina 
TO SEE ALL MY ALBUM AND THE PATTERN OF THIS DRESS, JUST CLICK IN THE PICTURE

3 comments:

Liliana DB said...

Dalva, I really like all your work, your doll dresses are really beautiful. I can't read the texts of your blog because the background is very dark as the font of the words. My daughter is also fascinated as me about what you do...very pretty and original.
Kisses.

dalvamora said...

Lili,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comments. I really appreciate it.
Kisses,
Dalva

Silvana said...

Ai Sabrina, menina, que história mais complicadinha essa hein...mas bom, melhor prestar atenção...talvez não seja nada...(coisa de sua cabeçinha)...rsrs...em todo caso:Olho aberto!!!!
Me conte depois o que você descobriu hein...rsrs...Seu vestido está lindo, lindo, não passará despercebida com certeza!!!!
Dalva não só o vestido é maravilhoso, como a história está intrigante...hehe!!! Me conte o final hein..r.srs..!!!
Beijinhos
Silvana