EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MARILYN... by Dalva

My name is MARILYN...
Do you think I look alike Marilyn Monroe ?  I don't think so...  But I am very proud when I hear somebody saying that I look like her.   I wish I looked like her...  and to have her voice to sing :  " Happy birthday Mr. President... Happy birthday Mr. President....".   I also wish I could live at that time, to have the opportunity to meet all the greatest and famous singers, actors and actresses as well as Mr. President.  I am very young, but I love those songs, those movies...   and even Mr. President.  Did you notice my hair ?  My hairdresser also thinks I look like Marilyn and he makes my hair like hers, and I like it.   Tell me what you think about me and my hair, when you visit me again.
Marilyn  
TO SEE MY ALBUM AND THE PATTERN OF THE DRESS I AM WEARING, JUST CLICK IN THE PICTURE.

1 comment:

Silvana said...

Uau Dalva!!!! A sua Marilyn faz juz...amei seu penteado, até se houve ela cantando Parabéns ao Sr. Presidente...rsrs...quantas desejariam ser ela não é...linda...mas quanto ao vestido....estou admirada....ma-ra-vi-lho-so!!!!!! Lindo, lindo, lindo....por isso te falo, amo seus vestidos de Barbie, são todos preciosos e de cair o queixo...hehe...não sei quanto a você, mas vou sempre caindo na cor branca quando vou crochetar pra elas...rsrs...Está maravilhoso...parabéns por essa obra prima!!!!!
Amei os textos que você coloca!
Silvana