EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Friday, October 1, 2010

KIMBERLY... by Dalva

My name is KIMBERLY.
 Next week I will be travelling to London.  England is a beautiful country and   London is amazing with  its restaurants, theaters,  the famous "evening tea" and a lot of other lovely places.  The Royal Palace is beautiful and the people can see the change of guards, the royal jewelry and some other very interesting places in the palace.  I must tell you that I am an actress and I will be in a play in London next week.  I was waiting for this opportunity for long time, and now... my dream came through.  I will be wearing this dress in the party that will be given to the VIP people and to the press a day before the opening of the play.  However, what I most appreciate is the politeness, kindness and elegance of the English men.  I hope I will meet  in England, the man that will be the love of my life.
Kimberly
TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY ALBUM AND THE PATTERNS OF MY DRESS, JUST CLICK IN MY PICTURE.

1 comment:

Silvana said...

Nossa, é muito lindo!!!! Seguramente vai fazer muito sucesso em Londres...rsrs...amei seu texto!!!!
Beijinhos
Silvana