EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Friday, July 9, 2010

SCARLET... by Dalva


My name is SCARLET.
My mother named me Scarlet, after Scarlet O'Hara in the film GONE WITH THE WIND! I love my name! Do you like my dress? My mother made me this dress and I like it very much. I would like to wear it in a very special occasion, but I have a party to go tonight and I think I will wear the dress. I have another one that I bought in New York last week and I hadn't wear it yet. It is blue, and also a nice dress. I like both of them, but the one I like the most is the pink one. I haven't decided yet what to wear tonight, but I promise that I will tell you next time you visit me. Oh... I almost forgot... I have an appointment with my hairdresser and I don't want to miss it. I have to go now... I will see you soon.


No comments: