EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Friday, July 9, 2010

JACKELINE... by Dalva


JACKELINE is my name.


Today is my wedding day.  I love my wedding dress. It was made by an special designer,
because I wanted my dress to be a very beautiful and special dress.  My husband-to-be
is an extraordinary man and I love him very much. I hope we will be happy forever and
ever... until the death tear us apart...  I am ready for the wedding ceremony and my
father is waiting for me downstairs.  After that, me and my husband will be going to
Greece for our honeymoon.
I wil see you when I come back ...

No comments: