EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Monday, July 12, 2010

HAYLEEN... by Dalva


My friends call me 'THE LADY IN RED" because I love to wear red and also because
I am in a play in Broadway, called  "The Lady in Red" .  Yes, I am an actress.  I am
from New York City and my real name is HAYLEEN.
I love to act and I do it since I was a little girl.  I am married to an actor,  a very
handsome man, who I love a lot.  We are married for three years already, and very
happily married.  We are planning to have a baby for when the season is over. Visit 
me again, and I will tell you more about me.
Thank you for passing by.

No comments: