EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Friday, July 9, 2010

RUBY... by Dalva


I am  RUBY...
I am a lucky and happy girl...   I am the only child that my mommy and my daddy have.   They could not have children on their own and that is the reason they adopted me.   I love them a lot and even if I don't have their blood, they love me from the deepest of their heart. They do whatever they can to make me happy.  I am  A VERY HAPPY GIRL... for having them as my parents. I wish everybody would have parents like mine.
"Thank you mommy, thank you daddy... for having adopted me.  I feel like a daughter born from you.  I LOVE BOTH OF YOU... SO MUCH.... Thank you for all you have done for me.
Your daughter,
Ruby  "

No comments: