EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Saturday, February 5, 2011

SURYA... by Dalva

I am SURYA...
I don't have anything to tell you.... except that the KNITTING LACE of this dress was made by my grand mother about 60 years ago.  I asked my dressmaker to make me a dress with this beautiful work of knitting.  As you can see, the dressmaker made a very sexy dress and I don't know in what occasion I will wear it.    
TO VIEW ALL MY PHOTOS IN THE ALBUM, JUST CLICK IN MY PICTURE

1 comment:

Carolyn Dolls said...

Just beautiful. I enjoy looking at all of your creations. I especially like this one. All your creations are so elegant, they make me want to be elegant too.

-Carolyn-