EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Thursday, February 3, 2011

DAYANA... by Dalva

My name is DAYANA
This is my wedding dress.  The beautiful handmade crochet was made by my grandmother, around 60 years ago.  With this beautiful work, I asked my dressmaker to design this dress for my wedding.  I loved it.  In my "special day" I will be proud to wear a dress which crochet was made by my lovely grand mommy.

TO VIEW ALL MY PICTURES, JUST CLICK IN THE IMAGE ABOVE

2 comments:

Carolyn Dolls said...

Hi, I just appreciate and really admire all your creations. They are all so different and beautiful. They really do inspire me to keep creating. Thanks for opening your heart to share all your creations. Bless you.

-Carolyn-

Anilegra said...

esta es preciosa