EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Monday, November 22, 2010

LARA... Dalva's Creation

I am LARA...
I am having my engagement party tonight.  I saw this dress in a Red Carpet Fashion Show, and I loved it. I bought the dress and I am wearing it tonight for my engagement.  It is a green-grey dress (my favorite color)  and with applique' in a very fine silver thread  Now, take a look in my left hand and you will see my engagement ring.  Isn't it gorgeous ? I am so happy...  I will get married in few months and I will ask to the same designer to create my wedding dress.  If you come to see me again, I will invite you to my wedding.
Lara

PLEASE, CLICK IN THE PICTURE TO SEE ALL MY PHOTOS AND THE PATTERNS OF THE DRESS 

1 comment:

Silvana said...

Oi Dalva, minha amiga, como estás???
Tantas coisas nas últimas semanas, te conto por email depois....
Devo confessar que o vestido is gorgeous....maravilhoso!!!! Amei o tom cinza e com o fio prata ficou super lindo!!!!! Já vejo o trabalho minucioso que você fez, já que se percebe o fio fininho e bem fechadinho...nossa amiga....está de parabéns mais uma vez....rsrs....essa foto está maravilhosa...quero ver essa noiva no casamento dela depois...rsrs...
Beijinhos
Silvana