EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

COURTNEY... by Dalva

I am COURTNEY...
I am sure you have heard about me.  I am COURTNEY, THE SINGER.  I am a very famous singer, and today I came to  the theater for the show of this very known and famous band.  I met the "bass player" of the band a long time ago and I was very much in love with him... but he never knew it, I never told him... At the time I was in love,  I was starting my career and didn't want to mix love and career.  When I decided to let him know it, he had already got married to another girl. I am in the entrance of the theater and there is a panel with the picture of the group and I am taking the  opportunity to pose and take pictures just on side of his picture. Unfortunately, he is not the bass player of this band anymore. I thought I was going to see him and I decided to come to the show wearing this beautiful dress to please him, but I am wearing the dress anyway, because I will never see him again.  Now you know why I am taking pictures of the panel instead of taking pictures with himself. I was supposed to wear this dress for him tonight, and I am wearing it.  My designer made this dress with a white and very fine thread (hand made). Don't you think that my dress is splendid and the designer is a genius ?  I know I paid a lot of money for the dress but it was worth, because I am feeling "beautiful and sexy". 

2 comments:

Silvana said...

Courtney, você é muito linda e talentosa, e não há dúvida que a designer de seu vestido é um GÊ-NI-O!!! Com certeza vale cada centavo!!!! Mas que história a sua, deixou para declarar seu amor muito tarde não é....Mas não importa o amor é duro como rocha (jamais acaba)! Não importa o que passe!!! É eterno!
Querida Dalva, você surpreende não só pelas suas criações tão delicadas mas pela sua capacidade em transformá-las em contos tão sensíveis e lindos, esse conto é especial e você é muito corajosa!
Devo confessar que até prendi a respiraçã olhando as fotos..r.srs..., tiro o meu chapeú!!! Tudo está maravilhoso desde o crochet a cada detalhe acrescentado,o penteado, o sapatinho....tudo perfeito... minucioso e delicado trabalho...

Silvana said...

Você tem razão, trabalhando muito...rsrs...tem outro Precious Heirloom para entregar dia 20, e devo dizer que está cru....rsrs...tenho dormido tarde e acordade antes das 6:00am...rsrs....mas está bom....a mente e as mãos trabalhando temos menos tempo para tristezas...rsrs...!!!
Beijos minha querida e um ótimo dia pra você!
Silvana