EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Saturday, August 14, 2010

MELISSA... by Dalva


My name is MELISSA

I am a teacher.  I teach music in a very nice Academy.  I love my students, but some of them are not interested in music or in learning how to play piano.  I give them piano lessons.   However, the parents want them to be  musicians even if they don't like it. But they are doing what their parents want.  I am sorry for them, because they come to the class and they don't play with their hearts, they play because they have to learn.  Unfortunately they will not be good musicians if they don't love what they are doing and they should learn what they like to.  But, most of my students love to learn how to play the piano and I am sure they will be great pianists.   By the way, I am going to get married today.  That is why I am wearing this this beautiful dress.  I want to be beautiful for my husband to be.   Do you like my dress ?
Melissa  


TO VIEW A LARGER IMAGE OR THE PATTERN,CLICK IN THE PICTURE

No comments: