EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ANDREZZA... by Dalva

My name is Andrezza.
I live in a small town in the North of United States.  I just came from Italy, where I went to visit my mother and meet my step-father. My mother got married for the second time to an Italian man.  My mother was born in Italy too. Her husband  is a very nice person and while I was there, he and my mother took me to several places and I enjoyed a lot.  I had the opportunity to go to Rome and I was very happy because that was my dream and my dream came through. I enjoyed all the places I went, all the Museums I visited , everything is beautiful.  I love Italy,  and there was where I met Roberto, an Italian guy born and living in Rome. I think I am in love with him.  He promised me to visit me very soon.  I can't wait it.  May be he is my right man. By the way, I wore this dress in my mother's wedding and it was a success.   I hope you like it...  Visit me again and I will tell you more about Roberto.
Ciao...
Andrezza

2 comments:

Silvana said...

Que lindo esse!!!!! O mesmo motivo que tem o vestidinho lilás da Taináh...nossa no branco fica perfeito!!!! Amei o shawl!!!! Aliás, amei tudo...rsrs...colírio para os olhos suas pequenas criações!!!!!
Beijinhos
Silvana

Lada said...

Maravilhoso.bjs