EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Thursday, December 22, 2011

LILAH... by Dalva

My name is LILAH and I love to dance ...
IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE ENTIRE ALBUM, JUST CLICK IN MY PICTURE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: the dress of Lilah enchants to me. She is very pretty. Beams fantastic clothes. It has been long time to you to do a dress to them? I like very many the photo and the detail of the plant. It pardons by my English and I hope that you understand to me.We follow in contact of blog blog

Unknown said...

Hell, Marta...
Muchas gracias por tus comentarios. Gracias por gustar de mi trabajo, de mis creaciones. Cada modelito que hago llevo como una semana para hacer, si lo hago como que tres horas al dia.
Perdona mi portunhol.
besitos,
Dalva