EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Sunday, May 15, 2011

VALESKA... by Dalva

My name is VALESKA...
It is Spring time, and I love flowers.  My garden is full of flowers and it is the time that I most like.
IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE ENTIRE ALBUM, JUST CLICK IN MY PICTURE !

2 comments:

graça oliveira said...

OLá Dalva!
Que trabalhos lindíssimos!Amei todas as bonecas!Estão todas chiquérrimas!Parabéns amiga pelo grande talento!
abraços da amiga Graça

AshtrayBoy said...

Hello dear!
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I'm glad that you liked it! Unluckily it's only in Polish, because I haven't thought that anyone's gonna find it, lol.
I really love your dolls, they're so beautiful!
Cheers,
AshtrayBoy