EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Saturday, January 15, 2011

SUMAYA... by Dalva

I am SUMAYA.
My grandparents were born in India, but I was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.    My parents left India to live in Brazil just after they got married. The reason I am here, is because I was invited to an Indian party and asked my dressmaker to make a dress based on the Indian style and I would like to know if you like it. I could wear a regular Brazilian fashion dress, but since it is and Indian party, I suppose that this dress will fit perfectly.  I am very anxious, because I will be meeting some very interesting Indian guys...  and I hope they like my dress!
Kisses,
Sumaya
IF YOU WISH TO SEE ALL MY PICTURES, JUST CLICK IN THE IMAGE

No comments: