EDELWEISS... by Dalva

EDELWEISS... by Dalva
WELCOME...
TO THE BARBIE'S WORLD ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT. IT WILL BE ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU VISITING US. THE BARBIE WILL BE TELLING YOU HER STORIES AND AM SURE THAT SHE HAS VERY INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL. BESIDES, MOST OF THE DRESSES HAVE ITS PATTERNS OR GRAPHICS, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE THE BARBIE DRESSES.
THANK YOU !

Saturday, December 11, 2010

EVELYN... by Dalva

I am EVELYN
I wore this dress last Saturday to go to a theater for the opening of an splendid play.  It was a show only for V.I.P. and for the press. My husband and I were dressed to go, when it started snowing. I had no other choice than to wore my furry stole.  My husband wanted to take pictures of me, and if you click in the image you will see all my pictures.  Also, you will see the stole that I bought in London.  The dress was made with a very special lace, and embroidered with crystals.  I hope you like the dress
I will see you soon.
Evelyn   
CLICK IN THE PICTURE TO SEE THE ENTIRE ALBUM

No comments: